Content Central Office Integration
In order to utilize Content Central Office Integration (CCOI) you must download and install the software on your local machine.
- Log into Content Central.
- Open the User menu in the top right corner of the screen (red rectangle in the picture below).
- Click Downloads (gold rectangle in the picture below).
- There are two versions of the office integration, (32-bit or 64-bit).
- Download and save the version that matches the version of Microsoft Office that is installed on the machine..
- Run the Office Integration installer.
- Once installed, launch an Office product (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Locate the Content Central option in the Ribbon at the top of the screen.
- Click Settings.
- Enter your Content Central URL, and login information.
- Click confirm to test the connection. If the text under the Confirm button reads 'Settings OK' click 'Save Settings.'
- Click Capture New to capture the current document, or opened email into Content Central.
- A window will pop up prompting you to select the Destination (Catalog, Personal Coding Queue, or Shared Coding Queue), the Catalog, and the Document Type.
- You may then proceed to code the document's fields.
- Once you are happy with the entered values, you can upload the document by clicking 'Upload'
How to Enable or Re-Enable the Content Central CCOI Add-in via Office Suite Applications
This guide is for enabling the Content Central CCOI Add-in for the following applications: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Outlook. You must download and install the Content Central CCOI Add-in from your Content Central application prior to ...
How to insert or replace a Content Central license key.
This guide will present how to replace or insert a new Content Central License Key. These instructions are valid for all Content Central versions. Please note that this is for on-premise solutions only. If Content Central is hosted with Ademero via ...
Change the Catalog of a Document in Content Central
Unlike other fields, including the Document Type, it is not possible to change the Catalog of a Document in Content Central from the Properties list when viewing the file. However, it is possible to change the Document's Catalog by creating a ...
Creating a Report in Content Central
In order to generate a Report in Content Central you must first log into Content Central with an Admin account to access the Administration section. 1. In the Administration section, go to the "Administration>Report Templates>" section, here you will ...
Active Directory Integration to Content Central
Active Directory Integration Features If you are using Active Directory for your Windows User Accounts, you have the option to integrate Active Directory to Content Central. When Active Directory is integrated to Content Central, the following ...