This applies in Content Central v7.
As an Admin or member of the Administrator Group.
Or, as a user proper permission to the configured Catalog and Document Type.
2. Go to Menu > Folder Browser > Catalog Folder.
3. Navigate to a Folder, as the Source Folder.
4. Check on the Document Card or in the List to select a document in the Source folder.
5. While a Document is CHECKED, click ‘Copy’ or ‘Cut’ icon showing in the task bar at the top right corner of the web page.
6. Navigate to another folder under the same Catalog Folder, as the Destination Folder. (Optionally, create a new folder under the Folder Browser. Steps here.)
7. Click ‘Paste’ icon showing in the task-bar.
If ‘Copy’ was clicked prior, the checked document in the Source Folder is copied to a new document in the Destination Folder.
If ‘Cut’ was clicked prior, the checked document in the Source Folder is transferred or moved to the Destination Folder.
User logged in must have DELETE Permission to ‘Cut and Paste’.
User logged in must have ADD Permission to ‘Copy and Paste.’
After a ‘Copy and Paste’, the new document in the Destination Folder will have its own Document History, without any effect or reference to the document from the Source Folder.