Outgoing Email Server Features
Outgoing Email Server allows the following features in Content Central:
Requirements for Outgoing Email Server
For Outgoing Email Server Configuration, the following are the requirements:
Steps to Configure Outgoing Email Server in Content Central
1. Login to Content Central as ‘Admin’, or as member of the Administrator Group.
2. Click on ‘Administration’ from the Menu Items.
3. In the Administration page, click on ‘System Settings’.
4. In the Systems Settings Page, click ‘Email Server Settings’.
5. Enter your settings:
6. Click ‘Apply’ at the bottom of the page.
Steps To Email Documents from Content Central
1. Login to Content Central.
2. Retrieve, or navigate to the document or to the document card. Or, when the document card to showing, click to CHECK the document card.
3. Click the Action Tab, found at the right side of the page, to show the Action Menu Panel.
4. In the Action Menus, under ‘Send & Route’, click ‘Email’.
5. In the Email Documents Popup Window, enter recipient's email address (TO).
6. Complete the Email Subject and Message.
7. Click ‘SEND’.
Please check the email in the Recipient’s Inbox (or Junk Folder, Spam Folder, etc, and other incoming folders).
The sender’s information in Content Central will be used in the email message.
For Email Issues: If the email message (from Content Central) is not received, please confirm from your IT or Network Administrators regarding any security restrictions and Mail Server Settings that may prevent other systems from sending outgoing emails using the Email Account being used.